best cakes in singapore | how to make tasty birthday cake and best cakes in singapore

 When our son turned 1 it was a good reason for me to try my hand at cutlet decorating. I decided to make a jungle themed fondant covered cutlet! Now I've to admit I cheated a little bit and boughtpre-made statuettes for on top of the cutlet but hey, can you condemn me, it was my first go at cutlet decorating on any position. I was pleasantly surprised how the cutlet turnedout.I used a cutlet drum shaped in the number 1 and the best cakes in singapore was a chocolate slush cutlet. I crumb carpeted the cutlet with adulation cream frosting before covering the cutlet with ready to roll fondant that I had coloured green( representing the champaign).



 I was awaiting the cutlet to be relatively delicate to cover due to the awkward shape and corners of the cutlet. still, covering the cutlet sluggishly and using a process of lifting up the fondant from the edge and smoothing out from the top it was n’t as bad as I anticipated. It also helps to have the fondant at a good consistence so you do n’t get gashes in the fondant as you cover thecake.Once the cutlet was covered I decorated the cutlet with some blue fondant( representing soddening holes) draped around corridor of the cutlet and slinging down the side. I also stuck on some darker green leaves that I cut free hand using a sharp cutter. To finish it off I stuck on thepre-made sugar statuettes. These statuettes can be bought at any cutlet decorating store.


Anyway this design gives you ideas for your own cutlet decoratingadventures!It’s fun to make commodity that will fit a certain theme. I was asked to make a birthday cutlet for a party where the colors would be red, black and white. At first, I was n’t so sure what I might do. The cutlet would be for a 13 time old boy’s party. So, I could n’t do anything that was too “ girly. ! Flash back a many weeks back when I was trying to decide what best cakes in singapore to make my son for his birthday? well we eventually decided on a Horton hears a who cutlet. I was planning to make him a 2 tyre cutlet with Horton on top and the other characters on the sides. sorely his family’s final examinations were tallied and his birthday landed right in the middle of them. So I had two choices, either defer the birthday till after the examinations, or make a small cutlet and a minimum party. I went with the alternate because I suppose a birthday loses meaning when it's celebrated on another day.

I can tell you that the birthday boy was extremely happy with his cutlet but he'd not allow anyone to touchHorton.he is still in the fridge( Horton that's lol) and my little boy goes to check on him every 10minutes.he opens the fridge. he smiles and closes the door and and look over more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

msw durian cake | how to make durian cake and where to buy best msw durian cake

flourless chocolate cake | how to making chocolate cake and flourless chocolate cake